M.E.S Geared Press 25HD
Bed Size: 622x1120mm (25x45").
Particularly for printmakers who are creating a large volume of work, or those who require less physical effort, a geared press is a sound investment. This series of press is still quite compact for small studio, classroom or home studio use. The 25HD prints standard size imperial sheet, 56x76cm and is a favourite press for studios printing editions.
- Heavy duty steel side frames
- Heavy walled steel bottom roller of 114mm (4.5") diameter
- Professional size top roller - 165mm diameter (6.5")
- Gearing ratio of 3:1 Chain drive set in a cast housing
- 16mm thick precision ground steel bed
- Large, easy to operate 762mm diameter wheel, 25mm thick.
- Safety strap to prevent over-travel
- Return springs provide positive top roller adjustment
*Please note, the stand and castors are an additional cost. The stand measures roughly 82cm long x 62cm wide x 77cm height. The castors add an additional 10cm height to the stand.
Learn More About Art Materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...