Lascaux Gouache 85ml
- uniquely formulated Gouache for artists
- acrylic modified tempera colour
- highly concentrated
- permanent and lightfast
- rich, velvety matt color
- water resoluble once dry yet can be overpainted
- lightens only slightly upon drying
- for delicate washes to moderate impastos
- for luminous glazes to rich opaque layers
- for art and design, art education and art theraphy
Enjoy a 30% discount on the Lascaux Gouache paint range! The discount will be applied automatically to your order during checkout. Available online and in-store, while stocks last.
Learn more about our fine art materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...