Hereford Book and Printmaking 145gsm 56x76cm
- Designed specifically for relief printing, has shown excellent results with hand-baren use and burnishing.
- A great choice for monotype and intaglio methods, especially if you are making an artist book.
- We recommend lightly misting the paper with water, rather than soaking, prior to printing for monotype and intaglio methods.
- This paper has great handling and folding characteristics.
- Tears down smoothly with assistance of a bone folder, and with or without ruler registration.
- It is a very pleasant paper to bind, and has a similar feeling to Zerkall 145gsm Wove when bound into a book block.
- This paper has a beautiful surface for drawing with graphite, pencils and fine pens. We have yet to test it with calligraphy nibs/pens and inks but imagine it would be good for fine line work!
Learn More About Art Materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...