Screen-printing, drawing & calligraphy fine art materials for artists.
- Speedball Water Based Block Printing Inksfrom $13.73
- Speedball Acrylic Screen Printing Inksfrom $29.11
- Speedball Oil Based Block Printing Inksfrom $18.46
- Speedball Soft Rollersfrom $45.72
- Speedball Professional Relief Inksfrom $53.50
- Speedball Fabric Screen Printing Inksfrom $29.11
- Speedball Speedy Carve Blocksfrom $10.85
- Akua Carborundum Gel 8oz$60.70
- Speedball Gel Printing Platesfrom $59.49
- Speedball Indian Ink Black 2ozfrom $18.81
- Speedball 9" Round Fabric Squeegee
- Speedball Cutter Replacement Bladesfrom $7.19
- Speedball Speedy Cut Blocksfrom $8.67
- Speedball Speed Cleanfrom $33.48
- Speedball Calligraphy Set$22.66
- Economy Jiffy Clamps$36.96
- Speedball Drawing Fluidfrom $28.75
- Speedball Screen Fillerfrom $43.60
A Rich history of manufacturing fine art materials beginning in Camden, NJ in 1899.
Since that time, Speedball’s offerings have grown and evolved but our dedication to providing our customers with superior products and service at an affordable price remains the same.
Speedball are passionate manufactures of specialist screen printing, calligraphy and engraving tools.
Learn more about our materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...