The oldest fine art brush maker in Europe.
- Raphael 8204 Kaerell Roundfrom $7.61
- Raphael 8404 Watercolour Kolinsky Sable Roundfrom $36.50
- Raphael 845 Softaqua Synthetic Roundfrom $12.85
- Raphael 869 Orange Long Handle Kaerellfrom $9.17
- Raphael 8224 Long Rigger Blue Handlefrom $9.20
- Raphael 3570 Paris Classic Oil Brush Short Flatfrom $17.05
- Raphael 1862 Kolinsky Gold Red Sable Roundfrom $15.14
- Raphael Quill 16684from $57.71
- Raphael 8264 Kaerell Angled Flat Blue Handlefrom $13.73
- Raphael 803 Kazan Squirrel Roundfrom $50.47
- Raphael 8772 Mongoose Oil Filbertfrom $21.52
- Raphael 85046 Travel Brush Mini Precision Roundfrom $11.70
- Raphael 8254 Kaerell Flat Washfrom $12.43
- Raphael 867 Mongoose Fine Oil Brushfrom $17.45
- Raphael 864 Sepia Roundfrom $14.94
- Raphael 8560 Sepia Hobby Brush Angularfrom $17.93
- Raphael 8394 Kaerell Watercolour Short Handlefrom $11.97
- Raphael 8234 Kaerell Flat Brightfrom $9.26
- Raphael Oleo Spalter Brushfrom $18.70
- Raphael 877 Mongoose Oil Flatfrom $20.15
- Raphael 8747 Sepia Cat's Tonguefrom $23.54
- Raphael 8745 Sepia Hobby Brush Fanfrom $26.77
- Raphael 8740 Sepia Acrylic Brush Short Flatfrom $14.21
- Raphael 874 Sepia Flatfrom $17.07
- Raphael 8728 Kolinsky Gold Red Sable Filbertfrom $46.53
- Raphael 8722 Red Sable Nickelfrom $19.12
- Raphael 8670 Fan Shaped
- Raphael 8622 Cat's Tongue Brushfrom $14.78
Founded in Paris in 1793 and owned and operated by the Sauer family since 1859.
Founded in Paris in 1793 and owned and operated by the Sauer family since 1859, Raphaël is the oldest fine art brush maker in Europe. Following the time honored tradition of master and apprentice, the highly skilled craftswomen of Raphaël must train for years before they are ready to produce a Raphaël brush.
The finest hairs and bristles are imported from all over the world and hand sorted to ensure the highest quality. Every brush made by Raphaël is made with the artist in mind.
Learn more about our materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...