The oldest fine art brush maker in Europe.
- Raphael 8772 Mongoose Oil Filbertfrom $21.10
- Raphael 877 Mongoose Oil Flatfrom $19.78
- Raphael 8747 Sepia Cat's Tonguefrom $23.08
- Raphael 8745 Sepia Hobby Brush Fanfrom $26.77
- Raphael 8740 Sepia Acrylic Brush Short Flatfrom $14.21
- Raphael 874 Sepia Flatfrom $17.07
- Raphael 8728 Kolinsky Gold Red Sable Filbertfrom $41.38
- Raphael 8722 Red Sable Nickelfrom $19.12
- Raphael 869 Orange Long Handle Kaerellfrom $9.17
- Raphael 8670 Fan Shaped
- Raphael 867 Mongoose Fine Oil Brushfrom $17.12
- Raphael 864 Sepia Roundfrom $14.94
- Raphael 8622 Cat's Tongue Brushfrom $14.78
- Raphael 8560 Sepia Hobby Brush Angularfrom $17.93
- Raphael 85346 Travel Brush Mini Precision Flatfrom $13.18
- Raphael 8530 Sepia Hobby Brush Flatfrom $13.20
- Raphael 8524 Precision Brush Fine Linefrom $11.18
- Raphael 8520 Sepia Hobby Brush Fine Linefrom $11.37
- Raphael 85046 Travel Brush Mini Precision Roundfrom $11.48
- Raphael 8500 Sepia Hobby Brush Roundfrom $8.71
- Raphael 845 Softaqua Synthetic Roundfrom $12.61
- Raphael 8424 Watercolour Red Sable Roundfrom $18.81
- Raphael 8413 Kolinsky Retouch Short Handlefrom $23.98
- Raphael 8408 Kolinsky Extra Long Taperfrom $29.90
- Raphael 8404 Watercolour Kolinsky Sable Roundfrom $32.43
- Raphael 8402 Kolinsky Retouch Long Hairfrom $32.43
- Raphael 8400 Kolinsky Retouch Black Handlefrom $28.07
- Raphael 8394 Kaerell Watercolour Short Handlefrom $11.73
- Raphael 8383 Kazan Squirrel Black Handlefrom $19.84
- Raphael 8354 Squirrel Roundfrom $2.53
Founded in Paris in 1793 and owned and operated by the Sauer family since 1859.
Founded in Paris in 1793 and owned and operated by the Sauer family since 1859, Raphaël is the oldest fine art brush maker in Europe. Following the time honored tradition of master and apprentice, the highly skilled craftswomen of Raphaël must train for years before they are ready to produce a Raphaël brush.
The finest hairs and bristles are imported from all over the world and hand sorted to ensure the highest quality. Every brush made by Raphaël is made with the artist in mind.
Learn more about our materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...