Hahnemühle Fine Art Paper
Hahnemühle makes unique papers for unique works of art, since 1584.
- Hahnemühle Papers (Warm White)from $7.17
- Hahnemühle Papers (Bright White)from $14.23
- Hahnemühle D&S Sketchbooksfrom $10.30
- Hahnemühle Nostalgie Sketch Booksfrom $28.34
- Hahnemühle Watercolour Sketchbooksfrom $36.23
- Hahnemuhle Toned Watercolour Padsfrom $43.34
- Hahnemuhle 100% Cotton Watercolour Sketchbooksfrom $56.91
- Hahnemühle Pastel Velour Padsfrom $90.57
- Hahnemühle Etching Rolls$1,277.56
- Hahnemühle Natural Line Bamboo Mixed Media Blockfrom $11.92
- Hahnemühle Natural Line Hemp Sketch Padsfrom $33.29
- Hahnemuhle Toned Watercolour Booksfrom $43.69
- Hahnemühle Ink Jet Duo D/sided 276gfrom $13.68
- Hahnemuhle ZigZag Booksfrom $23.50
- Hahnemuhle The Cappuccino Booksfrom $36.48
- Hahnemühle Kraft Paper Sketch Booksfrom $8.58
- Hahnemühle Sketch Bookfrom $19.84
- Hahnemühle Art & Text Booksfrom $20.50
- Hahnemühle Hand Lettering Padsfrom $18.77
- Hahnemühle Bamboo Sketch Bookfrom $48.16
- Hahnemühle Red Bundle Sketch Bookfrom $10.65
- Hahnemühle Deko Black Sketch Bookfrom $25.61
- Hahnemuhle The Grey Sketch Booksfrom $35.40
- Hahnemühle Report And Art Bookfrom $29.92
Unique Papers for Unique Works of Art,
The History of Hahnemuhle:
Up to the end of the 19th century Hahnemühle existed as a small manufacturer with less than 15 employees. The main products were finest handmade writing and foolscap papers. Under the leadership of Carl Hahne the production of artist paper and high purity filter paper began and the mill grew up. In the 1920's there were more than 120 employees.
In the Industrialization era the production of artist papers became more and more. The first paper machine was a mould made paper machine, installed in the early 1920's. A Fourdrinier machine follows. Although the production became more and more mechanized, until the 1960's some of the papers were made completely by hand. Also in the 1960's Hahnemühle developed the first vegan, acid free and archivable machine made paper without animal glues or other animal substrates in its papers. In the late 1990 the first Fine Art Inkjet papers were developed based on traditional artist papers. The highly awarded Digital FineArt Collection is the worldmarket leading paper range today. Galleries, museums and collectors trust in papers "Made in Germany".
Today´s portfolio comprises traditional and digital FineArt papers for painting, printing and life science applications as well as specialty paper. All paper grades are manufactured according to old recipes from high-quality cotton fibres, cellulose or fast-growing plant fibres and pure spring water. Hahnemühle is the inventor of Digital FineArt papers for inkjet printing and art reproduction. As a pioneer and world market leader, Hahnemühle continuously refines its genuine artist papers for exclusive prints of photographs, digital art and art reproductions. The development and production of life science solutions is another focus area.
More on Hahnemuhle
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...