Fine art printmaking tools for the professional printmaker, since 1898.
- E.C. Lyons U Gouge Cutters$31.75
- E.C. Lyons 'V' Gouge Cuttersfrom $31.75
- E.C. Lyons Flat Gravers$52.08
- E.C. Lyons Burin Bent Lozengefrom $37.47
- E.C. Lyons Angle Tint Tools$76.52
- E.C. Lyons Ball Burnisher$31.35
- E.C. Lyons Stippling Tool$42.61
- E.C. Lyons Mezzotint Rockers - 85 Gaugefrom $251.33
- E.C. Lyons Mezzotint Rockers - 100 Gaugefrom $231.12
- E.C. Lyons Intaglio Tool Set$264.40
- E.C. Lyons Mezzotint Rockers - 45 Gaugefrom $251.33
- E.C. Lyons Roulette Curved Arm Dotfrom $132.88
- E.C. Lyons Curved/Bent Arm Line Roulettesfrom $132.88
- E.C. Lyons Giant Drum Roulette Dotfrom $604.00
- E.C. Lyons Drum Roulette Linefrom $180.22
- E.C. Lyons Dot Drum Roulettesfrom $180.22
- E.C. Lyons Mini Scraper$37.51
Learn more about our materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...