Frog Tape: Delicate Surfaces (Yellow)
The 'Delicate Surfaces' Frog Tape is an excellent masking tape to use on papers. For most fine art papers, it can be removed easily and leaves no gummy residue. An excellent material to use for masking and creating clean edges. It can be cut into unique shapes for fine stencil work too.
Get crisp, clean lines on your next painting project with FrogTape® Delicate Surface Painter’s Tape. How does it work? It’s made with PaintBlock® Technology, a super-absorbent polymer that reacts with the water in latex paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape to prevent paint bleed. The result is a crisp, professional paint line. Specifically designed to work on delicate surfaces such as fresh paint, coated wallpaper and decorative projects, this premium grade masking tape is perfect for when you need a lower adhesion level to help prevent surface damage.
- Recommended for decorative painting
- Treated with PaintBlock® Technology that seals tape edges for very sharp paint lines
- Recommended for use on finished wood, fresh paint (dry to the touch), coated wallpaper, veneer, laminate, vinyl and drywall (primed only)
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days
- Premium adhesion to help eliminate the need for touch-ups
- Interior use
- Light adhesion
- Test before use on all surfaces for complete compatibility with your substrate and coating
Learn More About Art Materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...