An unrivalled history producing high quality fine art supplies for Artists since 1887.
- Sennelier Turner Painting Mediumfrom $20.44
- Sennelier Matt Varnishfrom $26.11
- Sennelier matte gel acrylic mediumfrom $45.12
- Sennelier Universal Mediumfrom $23.72
- Sennelier Odour Free Solventfrom $15.93
- Sennelier Gum Arabic Liquid 60mlfrom $27.30
- Sennelier Damar Varnishfrom $56.25
- Sennelier Carnauba Wax 100g$45.83
- Sennelier Acrylic Gessofrom $54.80
- Sennelier Vinyl Binding Medium for Pigmentfrom $31.94
- White Siccative 75 ml$20.44
- Sennelier Stand Oilfrom $19.65
- Sennelier Refined Safflower Oilfrom $23.72
- Sennelier Clarified Linseed Oilfrom $20.44
- Sennelier Satin Varnishfrom $26.11
- Sennelier Acrylic Gloss Lacquer UV Protectfrom $25.32
- Sennelier Acrylic Matt Lacquer UV Protectfrom $23.72
- Sennelier Paint Stick Mediumfrom $20.55
- Sennelier Paint Stick Largefrom $46.05
- Sennelier Egg Temperafrom $26.88
In 1887, Gustave Sennelier, a devoted chemist established himself as a purveyor of fine-artists' paints, just steps away from L'Ecole Des Beaux-Arts and facing the Lourve.
Having thoroughly researched the history and usage of pigments, he developed a distinctive process for manufacturing oil colours, formulating precise methods for mixing tones and for controlling their opacity and transparency. His work was so meticulous and his eye for colour so accurate that artists soon began to regard the sennelier palette as the ultimate standard of quality.
Sennelier artists’ quality oil paint have hung the world’s greatest museums, and the Sennelier name has become a legend in fine art.
Not only is it renowned for sustaining the traditions of the old masters, but it is admired worldwide for combining those traditions with the innovations of modern chemistry.
Sennelier has become the "Reference" brand that is today for artists because it has always been able to combine the tradition of old masters with the innovations provided by modern chemistry.
More on Sennelier:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...