M.E.S Heavy Duty Presses
These presses are not for the faint of heart! Solid all-in-one construction requiring no set up, with a design and functionality to please even the most particular artist.
Standard features include:
- 10:1 gearing (on manual presses)
- 1100mm (43") diameter hand.wheel (manual press)
- 12mm steel one-piece side frames
- 25mm (1 inch) thick steel bed, stress relieved then ground flat; edges machine milled parallel (increased to 32mm for 40HD and 42HD)
- Top Roller: 225 mm (9") diameter, 22mm thick steel; Bottom Roller: 165mm (6.5") diameter
- Brass dial gauges
- HD 40 and HD 42 have extended length side frames
*For an additional cost, it is possible to have these heavy duty presses upgraded and motorised. Please contact us directly for more information.
Learn More About Art Materials:
Khadi Papers: hand-made cotton rag fine art paperKhadi Papers are hand made in Karnataka, South India, from 100% cotton rag. Cotton rags have longer fibres than linters - which are the short flu...
Choosing the Perfect Fine Art Printmaking Paper:Choosing the perfect paper is an art to it self. Learn how to select the perfect printmaking papers, whether it is for etching & intaglio printing, screen printing, relief printing or even drawing & painting. We cover the keys to getting the right paper here.
Learning About Fine Art Paintbrushes:The paintbrush is an essential tool in any successful painting as it is an extension of the artist’s hand. Learn all about our brushes and how to ...